Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's been a while...

 I know I know its been forever since my last post but over these last couple months i've made lots of progress one my car. So to catch up to when I currently am, im going to break it down into different posts each week till your all caught up. So I will start from where I left off which was with my exhaust system.
I went with Hooker long tube headers and the coupled them to "gutted" cats, which were then attached to a Jegs 2.5" true dual cat back exhaust kit. The exhaust kit came with cheap "turbo" mufflers but I didn't really like the sound and it was just to dang quiet for me. So I replaced them with Flowmaster Super 40 series mufflers. They sound great and give it a very deep tone under WOT. Stay tuned for next weeks Catch Up Part: 2 to see what was done next.

No comments:

Post a Comment